REPORTS TO: Program Coordinator and Medical Director
- Provincial Acupuncture license (or equivalent).
- National Acupuncture Detoxification Association (NADA) certification.
- $1,000,000 professional liability insurance policy in force listing the (Agency/Program) as additionally insured.
Prepared by Ricardo B. Serrano, DAc, MH, ADS in consultation with NADA, February 5, 1998
Acu Detox | Home
- Performs NADA protocol auricular acupuncture on (Program) clients and potential clients and provides additional triage medical case management as appropriate.
- Assures that all clients receiving treatment have completed required consent forms and treatment forms.
- Documents treatments on appropriate treatment forms.
- Assists in maintaining clinic needles, and supplies, and assures a sterile field for the performance of acupuncture treatment under the health and safety standards established by the clinic and by provincial and federal laws.
- Upholds a professional image of the (Program/Agency) at all times.
- Performs additional duties as assigned by the Program Coordinator or Medical Director.